injured by a malfunctioning saw

injured by a malfunctioning saw

  • Letters Of Protection: Don't Fall For These Myths

    If you were injured in a car accident, you can't wait for the insurance company to settle your claim before you seek out treatment for your injuries. If you need assistance with delaying your medical bills until you reach a settlement with your insurance company, you can have your auto accident attorney write a letter of protection for you. Here are three myths that many people believe about letters of protection.

  • Be Prepared: 4 Things To Do If You're Involved In A Car Accident

    Unless you're driving in a demolition derby, you want to avoid car accidents. Unfortunately, statistics show that there are over 5 million auto accidents each year in the United States. With those numbers, the chances are pretty high that you're going to be involved in an accident at some point in your life. Knowing what to do after an accident can help you prepare for the aftermath if it should happen.

  • 4 Legitimate Reasons To File A Medical Malpractice Lawsuit

    If you have suffered an injury because of the negligence of your medical provider, you may be able to obtain compensation through a medical malpractice lawsuit. Nevertheless, only 7 percent of malpractice cases make it to trial. The remaining 93 percent are resolved out of court. Here are a few instances that would be considered medical malpractice: Unusual Injury A healthcare provider may be sued for patient injuries that are directly related to medical negligence.

  • Are You The Victim Of A Drowsy Driver? 3 Reasons Why Exhaustion May Have Played A Role In Your Accident

    New Federal rules and regulations have cut down the amount of hours truckers are allowed to be on the road each week. Under today's laws, drivers are not allowed to drive more than 11 hours per day or 70 hours per week. These laws were adopted to reduce the number of accidents caused by sleepy truck drivers. However, even drivers who follow all the rules to the letter are not immune to driving fatigue.

  • Things To Consider Before Taking A Personal Injury Case To Trial

    The settlement process in personal injury cases don't always go according to plan. Sometimes either your party or the negligent party will want to go to trial. But before you consider going to trial, there are a few things you should know. You Lose a Lot of Control Over the Situation The decision of a trial is out of your hands and the defendant's hands as well. It's up to the judge or jury to decide.

  • About Me

    injured by a malfunctioning saw

    What kind of injuries can you hold someone liable for? How severe do the injuries have to be? When my husband was injured by a faulty saw, we weren't sure what we were going to do. At that time, we didn't have any health insurance and had to try to come up with the money for emergency and long-term medial treatment. This created an impossible time for my family. My husband was out of work and we had medical bills piling up because a product that we paid a lot of money for malfunctioned and injured my husband. So, what can you do when this happens? Read through my blog.